Terms of Dining Packages
•Gratuities are not included except for participating pre-paid dining locations.
•Children ages 3 – 9 must choose from a children's menu, where available.
•Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and for the entire party (example: 5 night stay includes 5 days of meals).
•Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of check-out.
•Due to the popularity of Disney table-service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations.
Entitlement Exchange Details
•1 Table-Service meal per person may be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience (Cinderella's Royal Table will require 2 Table-Service meals).
•2 Table-Service meals per person may be exchanged for one of the following: 1 Signature Dining Experience; 1 Disney Dinner Show (category 2 or 3 seating; category 1 at 9:30 p.m. show); 1 Cinderella's Royal Table Experience; or 1 In-Room Private Dining meal.
•Choosing items from a separate prix fixe menu offered at certain locations requires payment of a surcharge in addition to redeeming the number of table service entitlements required at the location.
Terms of Magic Your Way Package Bookings
• $200 dollars required to guarantee reservation upon booking.
• Payment in full required 30 days before reservation start date.
• Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
• Package and package components are nontransferable.
•First use of multi-day tickets must be completed by 12/31/18. Multi-day tickets and options expire 14 days from first use or by 1/14/19, whichever comes first.
• Some activities and events are priced separately.
• Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option.
•Park Hopper Plus Option:
- Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- Greens fees for one round of golf. Tee times required and are subject to availability.
- Valid only on event days. There are no events on certain days; some events require an additional admission charge. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies based on the event schedule.
- Valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 p.m. Only one miniature golf course visit per day.
• All pricing is in U.S. dollars.